Red Truck Bakery is a rural bakery born in a farmhouse in the Virginia Piedmont hunt country 50 miles west of Washington, D.C., named after the truck they bought from fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger. The Red Truck Bakery is located in the northern Virginia Piedmont, close to area farmers and their organic and naturally-grown produce and dairy products.
• Bourbon (Only available December and May)
• Shenandoah Apple
• Alma Hackney's Rum
• Double-Chocolate Moonshine
• Lemon-Blueberry Moonshine
• East of the Mississippi: $15
• West of the Mississippi: $25
• Cannot ship outside the contiguous United States.
*Expedited shipping is not available for this product. This item ships separately.
Red Truck Bakery shipping policy and transit times: In most cases, orders are processed the afternoon before baking the next morning. Red Truck does not ship over weekends to avoid having its baked goods sit for two days in a UPS warehouse. Goods are shipped UPS Ground from Virginia, so please allow plenty of time for your item to reach its destination following these shipping times, but please add in an extra day or two for your order to be properly baked and prepared.
• 6 business days shipping: Oregon and Idaho
• 5 business days shipping: California, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Texas
• 4 business days shipping: Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Colorado, Oklahoma
• 3 business days shipping: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida
• 2 business days shipping: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, West Virginia, far southwest Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama
• 1 business day shipping: Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia (except far southwest Virginia; see above).