Three Brothers Boards is a 2012 Made in the South finalist.
This 12′ paddle board is a great all-around board. At over 32” wide and 5.25″ thick, this board offers maximum stability and flotation. The rocker on the 12′ is relaxed at both ends. The nose accommodates for both wave catching and trim capabilities on the flat water, while the tail rocker is forgiving in the waves to help turn on a dime. The shape of the nose is round and full, with wide hips coming down to the full tail, which allows for heavy weight on the deck while paddling, such as a packed cooler with your rods and reels or your favorite little paddle partner sitting on the nose with you. Air vent on the deck, with deep handle. 2+1 fin setup, with FCS plugs. Light-weight at 35 lbs with a ‘tuck under’ easy-grip handle.
• Full nose for stability
• 2+1 Fin setup for tracking
• Tucked under handle for easy transport
• Wide body for maximum buoyancy
• Bungee tie-down system for storage
• Reinforced rails for maximum strength
• Mellow rocker for flat-water and surf
• 5″+ thick for maximum capacity (300 lbs)
• 3D diamond cut EVA deck pad