Made in the South winner Emil Erwin handcrafts some of the finest bags in the South - guaranteed for life. His bags have classic roots but are designed with modern life in mind. The first in the line of Emil Erwin luggage, our Everson Weekender, is a smart look for the discerning traveler. It's large enough to carry all you need for a weekend trip but still conforms to carry-on regulations. Strong and beautiful, the Weekender embodies the main principles of Emil Erwin: creating a product that stands the test of time and looks great while doing so. Made from rich cowhide with hand-sewn handles and corner supports.
• 21" x 12" x 10.5"
• Made with Horween leather designed exclusively for Emil Erwin
• Adjustable and detachable Horween Latigo strap
• Hand-swen handles stitched with solid copper rivets for added strength
• Stainless steel hardware
• Premium Riri double zipper with hand-sewn pulls
• Fully lined with herringbone cotton twill
• Internal zipped pocket with sundries pocket on either side of interior
• One exterior pocket
• Seams bound with leather
• Handcrafted with care by skilled artisans in Emil Erwin's Nashville studio
• Guaranteed for life
• Due to the nature of raw materials and various computer screen resolutions, the color of the product received may vary slightly
*This item is made to order. Please allow 10 weeks for delivery. This item ships separately.