Please note as of December 12, 2017: Product in shortage will be replaced with a fitting Southern substitution.
A celebration of Southern craftsmanship, the Made in the South Awards is our annual hunt for the best Southern-made products in six categories - food, drink, outdoors, crafts, style, and home. Indulge in a sampling of some of our winners in the food category over the last seven years.
• French Broad Malted Milk Chocolate Bar
• Delta Blues Rice Grits
• Pogue Mahon Dill Pickle Mustard
• Oliver Farm Green Peanut Oil
• Bull’s Bay Carolina Flake Sea Salt
• Doux South Chow Chow
• Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Pickled Okra
• Sallie’s Greatest Jam Blueberry Lavender
• Crabby Mary Mix
• Tennessee Toffee