Grab your oyster knife and get ready to shuck. These plump bivalve beauties are grown on the Virginia side of the Chesapeake Bay. Rappahannock River Oysters are packed fresh, and arrive to you on ice. The Rappahannock River Oyster harvest includes crisp Olde Salts and sweet, buttery Rappahannock River Oysters delivered fresh to your door.
Your shipment will include:
• 50 Olde Salts
• 50 Rappahannock River Oysters
Orders placed by 10 a.m. EST will ship the following day with overnight delivery. Oysters are good for two weeks from arrival time if kept refrigerated. If storing oysters in a cooler, drain cooler each day to ensure that the oysters do not open up and lose their natural flavors.
• SOUTHEAST - AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
• SOUTH - AR, LA, OK, TX
• NORTHEAST - CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
• MIDWEST - IA, IL, IN, KS, MN, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, MI, MN, SD, WI
• WEST - AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA , WY