Shotwell Candy Co. Caramels
Jerrod Smith came up with the caramels that kicked off his business after making a batch as a gift for friends and discovering a talent for the confectionery arts that became a full-blown obsession. These buttery soft caramels are so good, you are definitely going to want to try every flavor.
• Original Salted - infused with Kentucky bourbon, pure vanilla extract, and finished with a flaky salt
• Hand-Crushed Espresso - infused with espresso beans, house-made Tennessee whiskey, vanilla extract, and almond extract, finished with a sprinkling of hand-crushed espresso beans
• Bourbon & Maple Pecan - combination of rich, creamy caramels, pure maple syrup, roasted pecans, and a sprinkling of crunchy sea salt
• Craft Beer & Pretzel - contains a healthy dose of Ghost River Brewing’s Copperhead Red Ale and nice-size chunks of hand-crushed salty pretzels
• Sold in hand-stamped pinstriped boxes that are finished with a classic mocha brown waxed cord hand-tied into a small bow. Since each caramel is hand-cut, the sizes will vary somewhat. Each quarter-pound box should contain approximately 10 to 13 pieces.
• Shotwell Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 4 weeks of delivery. If you're able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.