Designed and crafted in Charleston, SC, by Meadors Inc., this handmade copper & walnut serving board is the ultimate entertaining piece. Made of deep, glossy walnut with gorgeous copper surrounding the edges, the attention to detail in this statement serving tray is sure to impress your guests.
• 12" diameter x 1.25" thickness
Meadors serving boards have been crafted using walnut and copper which are both naturally antimicrobial, and with proper care, can last a lifetime. The copper will age and patina naturally over the years as it reacts with the environment in which it is used.
How to maintain your serving board:
• This serving board has been oiled and then polished with beeswax.
• After use, wipe with a moist, soft cloth and let dry.
• For serving boards that get used occasionally, reapply beeswax to a clean serving board every six months as per the instructions of the beeswax manufacturer.
• For serving boards that are heavily used, reapply beeswax every two or three months, or more often as needed, as per the instructions of the beeswax manufacturer.
• Do not wash or clean the serving board in a dishwasher. It will crack.
• Do not leave the board for prolonged periods of time in the sun and rain.
• Do not store the serving board in moist or wet locations.
• Do not put in the oven, on heated surface, or over open flame.